Sherman Engineering is the most experienced and extensive provider of compressed air, gas, and vacuum solutions for medical facilities, industrial applications, electric power companies, science, and technology.
In addition to providing products, installation, parts, and service, we can provide you with a complete turnkey installation. We will visit the site, survey the space and calculate the exact size system you will need. We can also assist with installation and provide a complete start up to ensure that downtime is minimized.
Our engineers support your engineers by providing the expertise and recommendations necessary to provide the a complete solution for your organization’s compressed air, gas, and vacuum needs.
Our Engineering services include:
- Complete turnkey installations and engineering capabilities, including drawings, calculations, specifications, and more
- We can provide technical specifications, recommend sizes and product selections in order to provide the best solutions for your projects
- Energy Audits
- Comprehensive Compressed Air Audits
- Expert Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving
- NFPA Code Interpretations.
Contact us today for a complete guide to your custom installation.