Medical Air Systems
Medical Air Systems are a critical part of the patient’s life support systems. Each of the component systems we offer from BeaconMedaes are carefully designed to ensure the reliability and air purity needed in a medical facility.
Medical Air Compressors
Medical Air Systems are available in three different types.
These systems have a complete, fully engineered modular air system that integrates seamlessly to ensure that your medical air system works as needed.
- 100% oil free
- The rotary tooth compressor provides more flow while consuming less power.
- The heatless desiccant dryers guaranteed the lowest energy losses while delivering a stable and reliable dew point.
Scroll Medical Air Systems
This is the next generation of medical air systems that are designed for absolute efficiency and reliability.
- Alerts and warnings are displayed and can also be emailed or transmitted through an Ethernet connection.
- Lifeline® air dryer has a low dew point, increases serviceability and minimizes leaks.
- Fittings and connectors conserve energy and also minimize potential leaking.
Medical Oil-Less Reciprocating Air Systems
These oil-less air compressor systems are the most used medical air systems in North America. All systems incorporate the following features:
- The entire system is fully compliant with NFPA 99 or CSA Z-305.1 as a medical air source system.
- True “Single Point” – compact tank and base mount configurations.
- All systems are designed for easy rigging and easy separation of modules.
- Bases have full vibration isolation including spring isolation, no special bases are needed.
Medical Instrument Air
Medical instrument air is purified compressed air that meets all the requirements of the Instrument Society of America and National Fire Prevention Agency as the alternative to using Nitrogen gas. Medical Instrument Air is the same as Nitrogen in pressure, dryness, and cleanliness. Instrument Air supports applications such as providing power for surgical tools, operating pneumatic brakes and tables, central sterile supply, and even laboratory air.
Reducing Operating Costs
Producing high-pressure air with an Instrument Air system will save by:
- Eliminating nitrogen gas costs and cylinder rentals.
- No more labor required to continually change and manage the nitrogen cylinders.
HMI Touch Screen Display
Our Instrument Air Systems feature full-color HMI touch-screen display panels. Along with being used for system operations, these displays also show service due warnings, alarms, maintenance schedules, and various trend graphs for pressure and dew point.
All of our LifeLine® dryers are specifically designed for healthcare and are designed to be immune to any change in flow found in typical hospital applications.
- Switching valves use 2 sliding ceramic plates that form an almost perfect seal that results in a very reliable, maintenance free valve.
- The heatless desiccant dryer is energy efficient and delivers a reliable dew point.
Our engineers can analyze your current needs and recommend the best medical air system for you. With a complete line of compressor configurations and pipeline components, Sherman Engineering will start saving you money right away.